Lead plates are produced in two different qualities, from electrolytic (min 99,95) pig lead or recycling pig lead, by melting, alloying and being rolled. Besides the standard sizes, it is also produced in requested size and thickness.
High Quality Lead Plate
- Its purity level is between Pb 99,95%-99,99% and manufactured from ore ingot.
- Due to its high purity, it can protect its structure for years in the shape of its first year.
- If its coating is made in accordance with the technical specifications, no problems occur such as breaking, cracking and extraordinary color change.
- As there are minimum levels of different elements in its chemical structure, plates have soft and easily processable structure.
- As there are no foreign matter in it, it ensures maximum x-ray isolation.
Recycling Lead Plate
- Its purity level is around Pb 99,80% and produced with secondary ingot leads acquired from batteries which has completed their lifetime. It has a harder structure as it contains chemicals such as antimony and copper within its chemical structure.
- There may be surface oxidation in extraordinary colors in time.
Areas of Usage
- It is used in mosque dome and minarets, Turkish bath domes, historical building restoration, surface coating for heat and water isolation,
- X-ray (radiation) isolation in radiology/x-ray services
- Sound insulation for studios,
- Alloying element in solder manufacturing.
- In dome-like structures, with gentle slope and flat surface, lead plate with 2 mm of thickness is used and in minarets, 1,5 mm of thickness is used.
It is used as the alloying element in solder manufacturing. Rod tin is alloyed so as to acquire tin solder.
Relined lead is melted, pressed and then turned into rods. It is sold in 25 kg of loops.
Areas of Usage
It is used as the alloying element in soldering in manufacturing of auto radiator, boating and many fields.
Plumb Plates with Antimony
Plumb plates with antimony are produced from electrolytic (min. 99,95) ingot plum or recycled ingot plumb in two qualities by melting, alloying or rolling. It can also be produced in different sizes and width than the standard sizes.
Acid tanks: It’s used for revetment of the inner surfaces of the tanks for storage of abrasive liquids (e.g. sulphur acid, etc.). Production of battery cores, car shaft bearings, diesel engine bearings and railway car bearing, production of printing types, production of munitions, x-ray (radiation) isolation at radiology/roentgen services..